Saturday 29 December 2012

Distribution of My Film

Choosing a distributor for our film



I researched small independent companies that would be able to distribute our film. As the genre of our film is action/thriller, I was looking for companies that would be best suitable for this genre. I came across a company called Metrodome which has a microwave scheme. They give small British films a chance to make their movie giving them a budget of £100,000 and only 18 days to make it. Metrodome have worked with some big names in the business such as Jake Gyllenhaal (Donny Darko) and Kirsten Scott-Thomas (Leaving). I think that this company will be perfect for our film as they have distributed films with our genre and is also a UK company which is where our film is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment